Monday, August 28

The Big Diet

Leer en español
Well, I’ve made up my mind. I am totally prepared to be the coquette I never was. And there are loads to do. As I was introducing last week, the first thing I have to do is to lose weight and to gain tone. I am soon going to try wedding dresses and cannot leave my diet for the last minute.

I weight 51 kilos today and I’m planning to weight 47 on my wedding day. Don’t get scared, for those who don’t know me, I am quite short, 154 cm. tall. The last nutritionist I visited believed that my perfect weight was 48, so I believe that 47 would be fair enough.

Diets are not my best friends. I used to eat as much as I wanted and would always look skinny. But three years ago I decided to quit smoking and somehow substituted cigarettes per food. That is why I put on quite a lot of weight. It is not that I feel bad for what I did, I feel terribly good, but still I would feel better if I was in shape as I was before.

Nevertheless, I tell you that it is much more difficult to eat less than to quit smoking. I was figuring out why I succeeded when I quit smoking: very easy, I told the world I was going to stop one day, and when that day came I didn’t dare to lit up a cigarette, I would have disappointed a lot of people. So, continuing with the tradition, I’m telling the whole world that I am going to go on a diet and that I am going to go to the gym until I am again the one I used to be. To proof my perseverance from today on, I’ll keep signing my Monday post with my weight, just as an ordinary Bridget Jones.

Yours,

Carla (51 Kg)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home