Wednesday, August 30

Wine Tasting

Last Wednesday we went to a friend’s house to a Wine and Cheese Party. In other words, 15 people got together with the perfect excuse to get drunk.

Seriously, we thought it would be a good idea to organize a wine tasting evening and in fact we had lots of fun. The bad news is that I discovered that I have absolutely no taste. My partner -whi has asked me to keep his/her identity as a secret- and I obtained 0 out of 25 points. This fact made us, nevertherless, win the consolation prize: a 0,75 € Caprabo* branded white wine bottle.

Will I be able to distinguish a good wine among the huge number of wines that the caterer is going to show me in the following weeks? Well, for those of you coming to the wedding, don’t worry; at least I am happy to say that I have close friends in the alcohol business that will help me to make the correct choice. Thank them for the wine.

*Caprabo is the name of a supermarket in Spain

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home