Wednesday, September 13

Things Happen

Many of you might be wondering about my silent past two weeks. The truth is that as a kind of premonition my last article was about breaking an engagement. The day after that publication I was breaking mine.

As sad as it is it is very difficult for me to make it public. However, I have to do it for two reasons. First of all, I want to say that we are still together and that all the pressure that has been put on us to break our engagement has also made our love stronger —if that was possible at all.

Also, I want to thank my family and friends, who have been beside me these days. I was overwhelmed with calls, with friends taking me out, not leaving me alone one minute, with my family telling me every single moment that any decision I made I would have their support. It’s a pity that sometimes bad things need to happen to make us realize what we have.

Without all of you I would still feel miserable. But I feel really grateful of having you. I can shout out loud that I have the best friends and the best family of the world.

Thank you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stoffel said...

oh sorry to hear!
i am glad to hear anyway that you get lots of support of your friends and family. A warm hug from Belgium,
Kristof

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carli!!! thousands of years without hearing from you and suddenly this blog.
I am also glad to know about all the support, and to know you are together and that you have the best friends and family! Lucky you!!!!
besitos!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

carli!!! thousands of years without hearing from you and suddenly this blog.
I am also glad to know about all the support, and to know you are together and that you have the best friends and family! Lucky you!!!!
besitos!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Johannapiritta said...

I could steal the first line of Maria (Hi there Maria & Kristof!) but that I won´t do.

I just had a chat with Erik and he adviced me to visit your blog. I really don´t know what to say (or where to start) except to express my deepest symphaties!

There´s a person in Finland thinking of you and wishing you fine!

Hasta entonces,

Johannapiritta

10:12 PM  
Blogger Alrac said...

Wao!
Johanna, Maria!!! It's been ages since I haven't heard of you two. It's so nice to know you're fine and somehow around.
A big...a HUGE kiss to both of you.
SMUACKS!!!

Carla
PS. We finally have a new wedding date, the 7th of September

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home